Tuesday, 25 November 2008

TV On The Radio


Last weekend (or the weekend before, depending on how you look at it... ) I went to see TV On The Radio. I wasn't going to, I didn't have a ticket and was too skinty-poos to get one. Plus the gig was in Glasgow which would mean extra money for the journey....

But my very lovely friend bought me a ticket. So totally awesome and wonderful of her. And I got a lift through to Glasgow. Lots of excellent people were there (I was meaning my friends, but I am sure that there were others also), and the band were amazing. I love them.

There was lots of dancing and jumping from the drunken teenage indie boys down the front, who were so funny. They jumped around lovin' the band but kinda wore themselves out and a couple of them resorted to propping each other other up and swaying boozily. Bless. Dreamy eyed reminiscing of my mosh pit days.....

TV On The Radio have some great t-shirt designs which I am now going to go and see if I can browse....

1 comment:

Katie @ Très Lola said...

oh how cool is your friend for doing that? v. cool!