Friday, 6 June 2008

Happy Friday Things...


Woo hoo! Yeah! I'm an Etsy Blogger of the Week. Katie, who runs BabyLyons Designs has featured me as her Etsy Blogger of the Week on both of her blogs. Here's the linky-links...

http://babylyonstreasuries.blogspot.com/

http://babylyonshdyd.blogspot.com/


And here's a photo of me wearing ANOTHER band t-shirt. I don't buy a t-shirt at every gig I go to.... I was swithering for ages about whether to get the Bruce Sprinsteen one, and in the end I decided that it wasn't so much that I would regret it if I didn't, it was more that if I did buy it, it would make me happy every time I wore it. Which it has so far.

So, yeah, that's the psychology of my t-shirt purchase....

By the way, it says "Tramps like us, baby we were born to run". Hell yeah.

1 comment:

renee said...

Born to Run is the best! I can't wait to see your flickr search post if you do it. It was fun and a nice way to start the day! I'm off to go check BabyLyons blogs. Have an awesome day!