Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Flickr Fun



1. Gail eyes the wall with new glasses. 24, 2. Hōtō (flat udon noodles and vegetables in miso soup), 3. 010207 Trinity Road, Weymouth, 4. Yamdrok Tso (Turquoise) Lake, Tibet, 5. Garofalo show at Garfield Park Convservatory, 6. Victory Lager, 7. San Francisco Skyline, looking from the Atlantic Heights, SF, California 舊金山的天際線 2004 年春 攝於太平洋崗上, 8. lavender creme brulee.jpg, 9. Happy Birthday Flickr Account, 10. Crowded relaxation?, 11. silly shia, 12. Where the toons get their breakfast

Oh what fun! I got this fab idea from Love One World Zero... Given that my memory card for my camera has decided not to work and I haven't bought a new one yet, I don't have any good pics of my own, so this is a sustitute... It's quite addictive and comes up with a great selection of photos.


Here's the rules....

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page of results, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

The Questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.

4 comments:

renee said...

This looks great! It was fun!

LazyTcrochet said...

That's great!

erin (at) jewellerybyerin (dot) com said...

This sounds like an awesome idea... I am going to do it on my blog for next week's Wordless Wednesday. :)

Renee said...

I love this! The photos are a great combo and make for an awesome mosaic for sure!