Wednesday, 14 May 2008

The Silver Jews Rock



Last weekend was AWESOME! On Friday I went though to Glasgow to see The Silver Jews who are my most favouritist band just now. The gig was fantastic, but my camera ran out of power so no photos of Dave & Cassie. However, I bought a t-shirt so here's a photo of me about to go to bed in it.

On Saturday I went to see Skeleton Bob who are also amazing. And my boyfriend plays the bass with them. I saw lots of my lovely friends and drank cans of Red Stripe.

On Sunday I went for luch with my mum and bought a new jacket.

In all a top weekend.

Now I have to work ALL WEEK. Which is bad. Poor me. 2 days down, 4 to go.

So I am very busy, but will get back on track with the guess-the-plant-competition next week. (I am taking photos as they grow)

No comments: