Thursday, 8 May 2008

Mystery Growing Things....



I found some seeds lying around and decided to plant them. As opposed to eating them, which was probably the better decision. I think I shall catalogue their growth over the next few weeks and let you know how they are getting on....

Even better, I'm not gonna tell you what they are. There are two different types of plant-y thing. Oooo lets have a competition! SUCH fun. I will take photos as they start growing and the first person to get both correct will win.

I'm not sure what you'll win yet. But I will think of something. So get guessing. And possibly also start suggesting prizes.

5 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

Giant Beanstalk seeds!! ;)

A Keeper's Jackpot said...

Ahhhhh Jennifer Rose beat me to the beanstalk comment :)

good luck whatever they are... I'm not good at that sort of thing -If it doesn't meow for my attention, I tend to forget to feed it haha

AliciaMae said...

What a cool idea! :)

FaerieRebecca said...

Um, sunflower seeds and poppy seeds? Just trying to think of what I would eat instead of plant...

Doodlesprouts said...

Oh Fun!! Can't wait to check back and see how the seedlings are doing! I love a good mystery :D