Wednesday, 7 May 2008

Broken Van...



Everytime I walk home from work I see this van and I have been meaning to take a photo of it for ages. It's a little beat up old VW camper and the sticker on the back is great. I don't know if it's genuine (I hope so) or a joke, but either way it makes me laugh.

On Sunday evening I went out for a few drinks with some friends I hadn't seen in a long time. I walked home after feeling like I had been on the best 1st date ever. I forgot how well we get on and how much being with good friends can make you feel so good. YOU ROCK!

3 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

I've seen a sign like this before, too. Nothing like a play on words for a good laugh.

3 REXES said...

Thanks P. Dot lady, that made my day!

Oh, and thanks for the post, it can get a little lonely on my blog!

A Print A Day said...

lols! i've seen that here in san francisco and phoenix, and thought it was a real name at first :P