Tuesday, 15 April 2008

New Necklace!




Newly added to my shop.... re-stocking after the clear out. Having a little trouble with aligning photos on blogger today. Hmmmm....

I have been interviewed! Oh I feel famous. But I'm not. I don't know if I answered the questions as well as others have done, so go here to either find out more about me, or laugh at my wiffle...

http://kellymalouf.com/blog/

Kelly is a dedicated blogger (More than one! Busy lady...) and spends a lot of her time interviewing other artists, which is great as we all need a bit of help sometimes.

7 comments:

erin said...

I really like that necklace, the beads are really interesting.

erin
web: www.jewellerybyerin.com
etsy ©: jewellerybyerin.etsy.com
blog: jewellerybyerin.blogspot.com

erin said...

Forgot to say Congratulations on your interview. I know what you mean about feeling famous.

I was offered an opportunity to be featured in a local indie fashion magazine and I was thrilled.

erin
blog: jewellerybyerin.blogspot.com

DivaDea said...

I like those beads - they look lightweight and springy!

UniqueNurseGranny said...

The necklace is gorgeous.Nice to be featured too.

Shadow Cat Queen said...

Congrats on being interviewed!
Your jewellry is very nice and delicate, i like that a lot. Thanks for including my 'Florabunny' in your favs - much appreciated.
I shall add you to my blog link list if that's OK with you.
Happy Wednesday!
^;^

A Print A Day said...

oh wow on the interview! it's nice to be recognized :)

and that necklace is a beauty. i thought they were stones at first in the first picture.

i wish i had wiring skills like you! every time i bend something, there's little bends in each bend. i'm so wobbly with it!

decadentdiamond said...

Lovely necklace, very modern, but with a hint of nostalgia. .sort of reminds me of the solar system, with the planets orbiting.. almost orbiting around the wearer's neck!