Friday, 7 March 2008

Flickr Faves!


Here is a selection of wonderful and inspiring photos I have been collecting on flickr. Quite home orientated... Possibly I want to decorate. I did give my wardrobe a big 'ole clear out last night. Now my clothes actually have space to hang in the wardrobe.

The unwanteds are going to a charity auction that my friends are organising. Should be good fun so long as I don't drink too much wine and bid on something which, in the light of day and sobriety, is just a nasty top from New Look....

8 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Lovin' the shades of blue...

Caroline said...

Lovely favorites! I haven't taken advantage of the Flickr favs function nearly as much as I should.

Shannon said...

Lovely collection of photos. Lots of really great colors here. :)

Waterrose said...

Very cool pics of home decor! I'm in the midst of painting the interior of my home....colors! I scooted over to your etsy shop and love your banner. Love what you make too!

mdk jewelry designs said...

great collection of pics.

love your blog.

Allison said...

Some great color combinations - especially those light blue/turquoise curtains...

Jennifer Rose said...

nice selection of things :) love the red lights, would make a room look really warm and inviting.

Distressing Delilah said...

Gorgeous pictures!