Monday, 24 March 2008

Choco La La



I got given the most AMAZING chocolates for Easter. From my mum. They are from a company called chocolala who are everything a good company should be in my opinon. Small, informed, excited, interesting, ethically concious and FUN! And damn it, the chocolate is stunning.

I especially love the fact that you are advised to eat the chocolates within 2 weeks of receiving them as they don't contain nasty preservatives. As if consuming my choccies quickly would be a problem. Still, it's nice to be encouraged.

They came in a lovely tin (which I have plans for once I've eaten them all) and are packed in tight so there is no silly excess packaging.

Yum.

8 comments:

spaz said...

mmmm.... those look delicious!

High Desert Diva said...

Wow! Just found the perfect 50th b-day gift for my friend Linda who always signs things with her initials, la.

pamela michelle said...

Looks very tasty! yum!

Helen said...

Ohhhhh... are you sharing those chocolates? I am stuffed from all of the chocolate bunnies I ate!
Nice blog :)

Nicole R.J. said...

Oh yum! Those look devine!

Scott Bulger Photography said...

Those do look very good!

Shiny Black Shoes said...

those look so good!

stacy said...

Looks delicious.