Wednesday, 5 March 2008

Blog Neglect

Oh dear. Poor little neglected baby blog. I have had to work so many extra days at my job-job this week that I just haven't had time to attend to my blog as I would like. I am at work just now (being a skiver obviously) so haven't been able to include any pictures but I thought I should write something anyway.

So I was just browsing on the Etsy forums (no, really I have been working too!) and came accross this lovely blog by a fellow Etsian and thought I would show you. She has loved her blog today!

http://theshinyblackshoes.blogspot.com/

Quite tired so no piccies just a link (technology is often beyond me at the best of time, more so when aching for bed), but do go as it's a lovely blog.

I promise more interesting things soon.....

1 comment:

Shiny Black Shoes said...

aww I just found this :) Thanks for the mention :) Hope you blog again soon, but I know how hard it is to keep doing it cause life gets crazy! Hang in there :):